Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We have a lot of experience with nervous non-swimmers.
Yes, teachers get into the water. This depends on the swimming level and needs of the groups teachers are in or out of the pool.
We always try to keep sibling lessons as close as possible to make it easier for your family life. Usually siblings have lessons at the same time or one by one.
At the end of each term teachers work on assessments and making notes in the children’s Award Books. This book shows you what your child can do, and what she/he will be learning next term. Each child gets their first Award Book at the end of their first term with us.
Shoes are not allowed in the locker rooms and in the pool area. If you and your child do not want to go barefoot, bring extra shoes/flip-flops.
If your child has a medical condition that requires emergency medicine, please make sure you have it with you during your childs swimming lessons.
Yes, if there is an available place for your child you still can enroll during the term. To find out if there is an available place you will still need to let us know your enrollment information.
We open enrolments for each term (Autumn, Spring, Summer).
1. During the first week of open enrollment the first priority goes to previously enrolled swimmers, then their new siblings. If you already have lessons with us, you still need to enroll each term.
2. During the second week of open enrollment we send enrollment information to our waiting list.
3. From the third week the enrollment is open to everyone interested in joining our swimming lesson and we follow the rule “first come first served”.
Enrolments are via email / form only. Below is the step by step guide on how to enroll and pay.
1. SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO US.
To request a place for your child / children we need to receive answers for the enrolment question which are above. We need those answers to be able to check if there is a place available according to your child’s needs. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
2. CONFIRMATION OF AVAILABLE PLACES.
After we receive your request email, we check if there is a place available for your child/children based on your enrolment answers. We let you know about the available place or inform you about adding your child’s name to our waiting list.
3. IF THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD.
If there is a place for your child / children you will receive email with details of available place/places and the payment information. The payments are via BACS only.
4. IF THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD.
If there is no place for your child / children you can be added to our waiting list and as soon as the places become available we let you know.